EIFS Inspection AgreementToll Free: (866) 435-4985
Specialty Building Consultants, LLC
EIFS Inspection Agreement
This agreement is made and entered into by and between Specialty Building Consultants, LLC., with offices located at 500 Southland Dr, Ste 134, Hoover, AL 35226, hereinafter referred to as “Contractor,” and _____________________, hereinafter referred to as “Owner.” The Contractor and Owner are sometimes hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Parties.”
In Consideration of the mutual promises herein contained and other good and valuable consideration. The receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the Parties agree as follows:
- ____Owner(s) or _____Purchaser(s) agree(s) to pay the sum of $___________for the inspection of the Property located at _______________________________________, hereinafter referred to as “Property.”
- The Contractor will perform a visual inspection and prepare a written report of the apparent condition of the exterior of the Property. Latent and concealed defects and deficiencies are excluded from the inspection and from this report. This report is for the benefit of the ___Owner(s) or ___Purchaser(s) only and is neither transferable nor valid for any other person or entity other than the ___Owner(s) or ___Purchaser(s). The contractor will perform, with the Owner’s signature providing permission, a moisture probe test of the home. All probe marks will be sealed properly with a sealant to prevent damage to substrate or EIFS system.
- The Parties acknowledge and agree that this report contains a summary of the observations the Contractor makes as to the Property which are in plain view and visible at the time of the inspection. The Contractor shall not be responsible for any hidden defects or failure to observe and report as to the condition of areas of the exterior of the Property which are not visible accessible. The Parties acknowledge that the Contractor is not a structural engineer.
- The Parties acknowledge and agree that the Contractor and its employees and agents assumes no liability or responsibility for the cost of repairing or replacing any reported or unreported defects or deficiencies either current or arising in the future or any property damage, consequential damage or bodily injury of any nature. It is understood and agreed that in the event of any error or omission on the part of the Contractor in conjunction with the inspection or report, or in the event of any claim whatsoever against the Contractor, that any liability of the Contractor, its employees, inspectors or agents shall be solely and exclusively limited to an amount no greater that the fee paid by the ___Owner(s) or ___Purchaser(s) to the Contractor stated above. All cost and expenses associated with any litigation involving the inspection or the report shall be paid and be the responsibility of the ___Owner(s) or ___Purchaser(s).
- The Contractor makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the fitness for use, condition, performance, value, appraisal or adequacy of any inspected structure, item, component or system.
- This Agreement represents the entire agreement between the Parties and there are no other agreements either written or oral between them. This Agreement shall be binding upon the Owner, his or hers heirs, personal representatives, successors and assigns. This Agreement shall be amended only by written signed by both Parties. This Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Alabama.
The Owner acknowledges and agrees that he/she has read this entire Agreement and accepts all of the terms and conditions contained therein.
Street Address Mailing Address
Specialty Building Consultants, LLC
500 Southland Dr., Ste 134
Hoover, AL 35226
SPECIALTY BUILDING CONSULTANTS
Call: 205-683-6484 (Birmingham)
Call: 334-539-8304 (Auburn)
Call: 256-384-3358 (Huntsville)
Call for an inspection today!
We perform inspections in the following areas. If you don't see your area listed, give us a call as we service most of central Alabama.
Jefferson County Adamsville, Argo, Bessemer, Birmingham, Brighton, Brookside, Cardiff, Center Point, Clay, Fairfield, Fultondale, Gardendale, Graysville, Homewood, Hoover, Hueytown, Irondale, Kimberly, Leeds, Lipscomb, Maytown, Midfield, Morris, Mountain Brook, Mulga, North Johns, Pinson, Pleasant Grove, Sylvan Springs, Trafford, Trussville, Vestavia Hills, Warrior, West Jefferson, and surrounding areas.
Montgomery, Pike Road, and surrounding areas.
Gurley, Huntsville, Madison, New Hope, Owens Cross Roads,Triana, and surrounding areas.
Brookwood, Coaling, Coker, Lakeview, Northport, Tuscaloosa, Vance, and surrounding areas.